Re[4]: [Exim] specific router question

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: vlad f kropachew
Para: Kevin Reed
Assunto: Re[4]: [Exim] specific router question
Kevin, you told all correct, but in russia no law about spam. Law do not
define that category 'spam'. So all link like this 'you got a problem
to other client' or 'your traffic has a bad influence on my system'
this is hit to me - i cannot give a quality service, so
i can lost my isp license. hmm, I think here not a place for similar
discussion, and i offer to finish him. :)

vlad.