Re: [Exim] Exchange, HELO and underscores

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Fernando Sanchez
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Exchange, HELO and underscores
>Block their mail. I do so myself, with no handy error message that
>> explains the problem... 90% of the mails that comes from ms servers with
>> underscores or spaces in the name are spam anyway. Oh, and I agree,

send
>> them to a web form.

> At the moment, the server I admin at work does. I've been forced by
> > people
> who'd rather not be compliant to receive more legit email than to have
> people fix problems to allow stupid stuff like this. However, this

is > not
> one that I gave a hint on being able to work around.

You can allow _ editing the file smtp_in.c from source code. I had to do
it because we had our stupid ISP to use _ on their mail server and we
needed to comunicate with them. Anyway, people doing that should be
trained with a <a
href="http://www.catb.org/~esr/jargon/html/L/LART.html"> LART </a> :)

--

Fernando Sanchez