[Exim] Can someone pleaze help me ?

Autor: nasir nasir
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] Can someone pleaze help me ?
hi all,
      We are setting up an exim mail server. I would
like to have any information about following 2
issues,( We are using OpenLDAP server for all the
user)authentication,quota settings etc.
  1. Is there any client side utility (or any
solution) where the users can change their EXPIRED
PASSWORDS . i.e if the user is loging in after his
password is expired , then is it possible for him to
change new password ? Squirrelmail has a password
changing plugin but its cant be used for changing the
expired passwords.
  2. Can exim use Novell Directory Server as the back
end . Has anyone configured it successfully.

Any information would be highly appreciated. Thanx in
advance
Nasir