Re[2]: [Exim] specific router question

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: vlad f kropachew
A: Thomas Tonino
Asunto: Re[2]: [Exim] specific router question
Thomas, if you think that i like to send a spam - you wrong, i do not
like this. But i cannot just block all trafic from user - this infringement
of the contract about granting services. I reflect above other mechanism of
blocking. For example somehow to stop all messages with number of
receipents more than 10, and pending it to my confirmation. But i
don't know how to realize this now.

>If he really is in a legal bind with the spammer, he could probably give the
>spammer a separate outgoing queue that delevers 1 recipient a minute or so - or
>maybe broken in some other way too - try 1 connection each minute but have a
>really short timeout on the whole session? Hmm, that would not be RFC compliant
>I guess.

vlad.