Re: [Exim] specific router question

Author: Andreas J Mueller
To: vlad f kropachew
Subject: Re: [Exim] specific router question
Hi vlad!

> hello. i have the following situation. one of my smtp client sending
> spam via my gateway (mx0.domain.com) and got lot of problem to other
> my clients. i cannot prohibite his access (by any reason).

That sounds to me like you are knowingly supporting someone to send
spam through your Exim MTA. Have you ever read and understood the
following section from the Exim documentation?

The use, supply or promotion of Exim for the purpose of sending bulk,
unsolicited electronic mail is incompatible with the basic aims of the
program, which revolve around the free provision of a service that enhances
the quality of personal communications. The author of Exim regards indiscrimi-
nate mass-mailing as an antisocial, irresponsible abuse of the Internet.

Please reconsider your policy towards spammers. It is not too late.

Andy

--
Andreas J Mueller                             email: <andy@???>