Re: Cisco pix MTU problem, was RE: [Exim] Exchange, HELO and…

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Tabor J. Wells
Para: Alan J. Flavell
CC: Exim users list
Asunto: Re: Cisco pix MTU problem, was RE: [Exim] Exchange, HELO and underscores
On Fri, Jun 27, 2003 at 05:01:28PM +0100,
Alan J. Flavell <a.flavell@???> is thought to have said:

> Aha, but thanks to you mentioning the parameter, the mailing list
> finds:
>
> http://www.exim.org/mailman/htdig/exim-users/Week-of-Mon-20020610/039825.html
>
> from you, which I presume related to your issue. However, the version
> 3 FAQ that you cited seems to have toddled off into oblivion...

FWIW I found the original mail I sent about the issue in a sent-mail folder.
I'd set DELIVER_OUT_BUFFER_SIZE=1024 to work around it. As I recall I didn't
see any occurences of the problem after that and I never had any performance
issues with setting it so low (however my site wasn't doing a huge amount of
traffic either so YMMV).

Tabor J. Wells                                     twells@???
Fsck It!                 Just another victim of the ambient morality