Re: Cisco pix MTU problem, was RE: [Exim] Exchange, HELO and…

Autor: Tabor J. Wells
A: Alan J. Flavell
CC: Exim users list
Assumpte: Re: Cisco pix MTU problem, was RE: [Exim] Exchange, HELO and underscores
On Fri, Jun 27, 2003 at 05:01:28PM +0100,
Alan J. Flavell <a.flavell@???> is thought to have said:

> Aha, but thanks to you mentioning the parameter, the mailing list
> finds:
>
> http://www.exim.org/mailman/htdig/exim-users/Week-of-Mon-20020610/039825.html
>
> from you, which I presume related to your issue. However, the version
> 3 FAQ that you cited seems to have toddled off into oblivion...

Oops. Looks like it might have gotten removed in one the documenation updates on
the website.

Nigel do you still have this to fix the broken link on the site and all of
the mirrors?

Tabor J. Wells                                     twells@???
Fsck It!                 Just another victim of the ambient morality