Re: [Exim] queue_only functionality

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: ODHIAMBO G. Washington
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] queue_only functionality
* Philip Hazel <ph10@???> [20030627 12:50]: wrote:
> On Fri, 27 Jun 2003, ODHIAMBO G. Washington wrote:
>
> > I have, at the very top of my Exim (4.20) configure file, the directive:
> >
> > queue_only
> >
> > I have HUPped Exim, no change. It still continues to do local deliveries.
> > Even kill -9 `ps ax | grep exim | awk '{print $1}'`, then starting Exim
> > afresh, it's still doing local deliveries.
>
> 1. This suggests that somehow you may be editing one configure file, and
> Exim is reading another. Double check, using
>
> exim -bP configure_file

Not exactly true ;)

> 2. Another possibility is that something is calling Exim with one of the
> -od... options, which specifies a delivery method. This will override
> queue_only. There is a recent Wish List item (18-Jun) asking for a
> queue_only_always option that cannot be overridden.

Perhaps, but I do not know it. I checked allover, even in the cron, but
found nothing. I remain stumped, but I have to check it further, because
for sure one box obeyed this.

     Best regards,
    Odhiambo Washington
        Wananchi Online Ltd.

___W_A_N_A_N_C_H_I__O_N_L_I_N_E__L_T_D___The People's Choice______
Wananchi Head Office    |*|    Tel: +254 2 313 985-9
1st Flr Loita, Loita St.|*|    Fax: +254 2 313 922
10286-GPO, NAIROBI, KE     |*|    e-mail: <wash at wananchi dot com>
++

Dishonest money dwindles away,
but he who gathers money little by little makes it grow.
        Proverbs 13:11