Re: Cisco pix MTU problem, was RE: [Exim] Exchange, HELO and…

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Alan J. Flavell
Para: Exim users list
Asunto: Re: Cisco pix MTU problem, was RE: [Exim] Exchange, HELO and underscores
On Fri, 27 Jun 2003, Wakko Warner wrote:

> > but I don't see a comfortable solution that could be applied by the
> > other party. I recently hypothesised that using /sbin/route to set a
> > host route with a specific MSS might do the trick - and funnily enough
> > it did seem to achieve the desired effect at the time, but we've been
> > unable to reproduce the success since.
>
> What about incoming email?

Are you referring to mail sent by the site with the dodgy Cisco and
received by us? That direction doesn't appear to be affected.

After all, if they had problems sending their own outgoing mail, you
bet they'd do something to fix it. But they claim that we, and only
we, are the only site having problems sending to them. Well, they,
and only they, are the remote site that appears to have such problems
accepting mail from us. Ho hum.