Re: [Exim] exim/spamassassin help requested

Author: John R. Shearer
To: Jeffrey Wheat, exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] exim/spamassassin help requested
> I have been using spamassassin for some time
> now and have a system working that is to my liking.
> Just recently I was asked by a some customers if I
> could set up things to allow any spam tagged emails
> to be deleted instead of being delivered to their
> mailboxes. I am using exim 4.14. Does anyone have
> a director/router that would do this based upon a
> MySQL query? Many thanks in advance.

Jeff:

Though there are probably more efficient ways of doing it, you could try
something like this. Note that this was set up for Exim 3, but should work
under 4...

discardspam_transport:
  driver = appendfile
  file = /dev/null
  user = mail
  group = mail
.
.
.
discardspam_director:
  no_verify
  condition = "${if and {\
    {eq {$header_X-Spam-Flag:}{YES} } \
    {eq \
      { <SQL query that checks if user wants spam discarded> }\
      {yes} \
    }\
  "
  driver = smartuser