[Exim] Remove Disclaimer for certain rcpts

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Paddy
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Remove Disclaimer for certain rcpts
Hi,

I'm using Exim 4.20 in our DMZ as a relay for our internal Exchange 5.5
server. I've configured the Exchange server to append a company disclaimer to
all mail that leaves the building. Can I get Exim to remove this disclaimer
if the rcpt is in a list. I need this for posting to newsgroups and mailing
lists.

Any Ideas?

Also for a newbie to Exim, would you recommend Philip Hazel's reference or
O'Reillys. This is not intended to start a heated debate I just want
opinions as to what audience both these are geared towards.

TIA

Paddy