[Exim] Router Question

Author: Gary van Blerk
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Router Question
Hi there,

Further to my question earlier (External vs Internal email) is it
possible to create a Router that will check to see if the recipient is
in a specific list and to see if the sender is local or not. By moving
the check out of the ACL and into the router section I hope to process
each incoming email individually rather than to reject a whole batch of
emails because 1 recipient is not in the list of allowed recipients.

Does this make sense?

Cheers

Gary