Re: [Exim] help with DEBUGING

Author: Daniel Bendersky
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] help with DEBUGING
Thanks Philip, I will try this. And I apreciate your clarification
about the call to the exim at the point of the PIPE. It was some
confusing to me how the PIPE works.

--
Saludos....

Daniel Bendersky.

Daniel Bendersky              Director de Operaciones y Tecnología
dbenders@???                          http://www.netline.cl
NETLINE                                Av. Vitacura # 2939 of. 202
Oficina   : +56 2 751 2600            Las Condes, Santiago - CHILE
Celular   : +56 9 998 9122               Fax2mail : +56 2 751 2651
Voice2mail: +56 2 751 2618
            "Success is a journey, not a destination"