Re: [Exim] exim and exim_dumpdb use different Berkeley DB ve…

Author: Sheldon Hearn
To: exim-users
CC: Matthias Waffenschmidt
Subject: Re: [Exim] exim and exim_dumpdb use different Berkeley DB version
On (2003/06/25 12:32), Oliver Eikemeier wrote:

> The FreeBSD exim port builds with Berkeley DB 3.3 by default. The
> Berkeley DB 3.x port was upgraded from 3.2.9 to 3.3 on the 22 of
> August 2002. Can you tell us the output of:

The FreeBSD exim port builds with the base system's Berkeley DB by
default, v1.85. To use something else (which I don't do myself because
backward compatibility is a bit of a joke from one version of modern
Berkeley DB to the next), you'd have to set DB_LIB_VERSION. Supported
values are 1 (default), 4 and 41.

I think you're on drugs today, Oliver. :-)

Ciao,
Sheldon.