RE: [Exim] HAVE_IPV6

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Philip Hazel
To: Jeffrey Wheat
CC: exim-users
Betreff: RE: [Exim] HAVE_IPV6
On Tue, 24 Jun 2003, Jeffrey Wheat wrote:

> Oh and this is FreeBSD 4.7-STABLE with ipv6 enabled
> in the kernel and activated in rc.conf.

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to do anything more about this thread.

> > [squerkle] # strings exim | grep ::ffff
> > ::ffff:
> > ::ffff:
> > [squerkle] #

It is true that there is some "IPv6" code fragments that are included
even if you don't set HAVE_IPV6 set, but in the case of ::ffff: the code
just turns IPv6 mapped addresses into IPv4 addresses (unless I'm
misreading it). Without HAVE_IPV6 it should never actually see such
addresses.