[Exim] v4.20 config/upgrade...

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Cory Daehn
To: exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] v4.20 config/upgrade...
Well, I finally decided to bite the bullet and printed out the spec for 4.20
at Kinko's, and will be configuring it (and compiling it since there's no
RPM for Mandrake available anywhere that I can find) ...

But before I do that, I have installed CygWin and Exim 4.20 on my NT box so
that I can dump a buggy 32-bit windows program in favor of FormMail, which
requires a sendmail-type client. I guess I'm braindead, because I can't
figure out for the life of me how to force the exim on the NT box to never
send mail itself, and route it all through the linux box (and the sanctioned
mail server for our domain) I suppose it wouldn't cause problems, I'd just
prefer my NT box not be sending mail out, even if exim isn't running as a
daemon. (and I hate the Win2K SMTP service, I nuked IIS5 first thing.)