Re: [Exim] Exim 4 and SMTP after POP/POP before SMTP using p…

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Davi Arnaut
Para: Bernhard Erdmann
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Exim 4 and SMTP after POP/POP before SMTP using poprelay (was: Re: Exim & popbsmtp)
Hello,

    You can use NarpaxPOP (http://www.narpax.com.br/projects/narpaxpop.jsp)
    to insert the IP/user/time on a database (Mysql or Postgresql) so Exim
can perform
    checks on the IP, the time and the From (from who has authenticade
though pop3).

    NarpaxPOP is a high-performance POP3 wich fully implements RFC 1939
    and uses MySQL or PostgreSQL for authentication and supports only
Maildir.

    Regards,

    Lists