[Exim] Re: Re: bouncing mailer deamon messages on secondary …

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Rutger van Oosten
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Re: Re: bouncing mailer deamon messages on secondary mx where spammer is spoofing as me!
We're still talking about backup mailservers. If the internet connection on
the primary site, which is also where exchange lives, goes down - how is an
ldap query going to get through?

Let's not discuss the reliability of exchange... that's a flamewar waiting
to happen..
R.

Tony Earnshaw <tonni@???> wrote in