Re: [Exim] Many domains with Exim + Pop + Imap + WebMail

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Alexander Goeres
A: Exim Mailing Liste
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Many domains with Exim + Pop + Imap + WebMail
Hallo!

I installed a mail-system on a Debian Woody distribution constisting of:
- exim 3.36 (please don't chop my heads off, exim-masters)
- cyrus2.1, an imap server can also do pop3: http://asg.web.cmu.edu/cyrus/
- web-cyradm, admin-web-interface for cyrus2.1: http://www.web-cyradm.org
- squirrelmail as a webmail-system
- mysql as a database
- PAM for authentication

You can find a good installation HOWTO in
http://www.delouw.ch/linux/Postfix-Cyrus-Web-cyradm-HOWTO/html/index.html

I exchanged the postfix-part by exim 3.36 which was relatively easy and is
working perfectly. I could send you a short instruction how to do this, if
you like (in equally bad englisch :-)).

have success

Alexander Goeres

Am Donnerstag, 19. Juni 2003 14:02 schrieb Alexandre Duran Mertens - Software

Dreams:
> --
> I need to mount a mail server that manage many domains (50-100), with
> various email adress per domain.
>
> I want to use exim, and need pop and imap access. Also, is better if I
> offer a webmail system. I will to store accunt data in a ldap o mysql
> server.
>
> Then what imap server i need to use ? And webmail system ?
>

> I try with courier-imap (my actual server is qmail) for the maildir format,
> but I can't know how to change the mailbox directory to access as
> <domain>/<mail account>. Is posible to do it ?
>

> Thanks in advance.
>

> ADM
>
> p.s.: sorry for my bad english. I speak better french and spanish.
> --

lieblinxNET
     we do software
a Marwood & Thiele GbR