Re[2]: [Exim] FW: Problem expanding added headers (v3.35)

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Richard Welty
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re[2]: [Exim] FW: Problem expanding added headers (v3.35)
On Tue, 24 Jun 2003 16:45:48 +0100 (BST) Philip Hazel <ph10@???> wrote:
> On Tue, 24 Jun 2003, John R. Shearer wrote:
> > Sorry to bring up Exim 3 problems, but until the good folks at Debian
> bless
> > Exim 4.20 as being "stable" I think that many of us Debian users will
> > continue running Exim 3.35. This is for administrative reasons and
> not due
> > to any lack of faith in Exim 4.

> I understand why folk do that (even though the last Exim 3 release is
> 3.36, not 3.35), but your help options are diminishing fast, and lots of
> the fancy things you may want to do will get the answer "that's easy in
> Exim 4".

indeed, most of us only have vague memories of exim 3 now. i'm mostly
finished (finally) migrating one of my clients from 3 to 4; all i can say
is it's about time. after that, hopefully i won't have to look at an exim 3
installation again (baring some new client hiring me to do a 3->4
conversion.)

richard
--
Richard Welty                                         rwelty@???