Re: [Exim] FW: Problem expanding added headers (v3.35)

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Philip Hazel
To: John R. Shearer
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [Exim] FW: Problem expanding added headers (v3.35)
On Tue, 24 Jun 2003, John R. Shearer wrote:

> Sorry to bring up Exim 3 problems, but until the good folks at Debian bless
> Exim 4.20 as being "stable" I think that many of us Debian users will
> continue running Exim 3.35. This is for administrative reasons and not due
> to any lack of faith in Exim 4.

I understand why folk do that (even though the last Exim 3 release is
3.36, not 3.35), but your help options are diminishing fast, and lots of
the fancy things you may want to do will get the answer "that's easy in
Exim 4".

> How does one go about setting a flag in one director for use by another in
> Exim 3?

There is a neat facility for this in Exim 4 - a variable you can use.
This was one of the upgrade features of Exim 4, along with several
others that make it easier/possible to do things that people had kept on
asking for in Exim 3.