Re: [Exim] Sticky bit problem

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: John Jetmore
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Sticky bit problem
On Mon, 23 Jun 2003, Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:

> ian@??? wrote:
>
> > I have had a stable exim system running for a few months, no problems
> > until last night. I made a symlink for sendmail so I could configure php
> > to ise exim as the mta when using its mailto() function.
> >
> > -rws--s--x    1 root     mail       533287 Feb 27 12:32 exim-4.12-4*

It looks like the source of this problem was found. I waited because I
hate it when people change the subject or ignore the important part of
your question. So, that said, isn't the sticky bit 01000 (unset in the
example above)? I thought it was something different than the suid bit
(04000) and the sgid bit (02000) (which are what're set above).

--John