[Exim] Re: bouncing mailer deamon messages on secondary mx w…

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Rutger van Oosten
Para: exim-users
Temas novos: [Exim] limitations with embedded Perl
Asunto: [Exim] Re: bouncing mailer deamon messages on secondary mx where spammer is spoofing as me!
Using the callout is definately easier and with the callout_defer_ok you
only risk accepting some spam when your primary is down.. so it's not that
bad a solution, as a quick fix ;) I hadn't thought about the
callout_defer_ok.. I need the exim book! (and more coffee)

Giuliano Gavazzi <eximlists@???> wrote in