Re: [Exim] acl variable

Top Pagina
Auteur: Philip Hazel
Aan: Steve Sargent
CC: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] acl variable
On Mon, 23 Jun 2003, Steve Sargent wrote:

> Is this functionality going to change in a future release?

I've been called an "Exim God" and an "MTA God", but sadly this has not
conferred on me the ability to forecast the future. <grin>

Sorry, couldn't resist. I know that you are really asking if there are
any plans to change this. There is an item on the Wish List requesting
that the acl_ variables be saved for use in routers. There are no plans
to do it, and there are no plans not to do it. I just haven't got round
to considering it yet. If lots of people want it, I may be more inclined
to do it when I'm looking at the list and wondering what to do next.

Philip