[Exim] FW: Problem expanding added headers (v3.35)

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: John R. Shearer
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] FW: Problem expanding added headers (v3.35)
I haven't received any response to this, so I did a little more research. I
am not a programmer, so digging into the source is well beyond my depth, but
I did it anyway.

It appears that the headers are stored in a link list called "headers_list",
whereas added headers are stored in "extra_headers". In expand.c headers
are expanded from "headers_list", but nowhere does it reference
"extra_headers". I can't seem to find "extra_headers" being attached or
pointed to by "headers_list" anywhere.

If I am reading this right, then expand.c isn't expanding added headers
because they're not in the link list it is checking. This would explain the
behavior I'm seeing.

As a non-programmer I'm not confident that I'm reading the code correctly.
Am I on the right track here, or am I off in the weeds?

- John R. S.