[Exim] HAVE_IPV6

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Jeffrey Wheat
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] HAVE_IPV6
Hi there. I have added HAVE_IPV6=FALSE into
Local/Makefile, removed the build directory,
ran make makefile and then make. I am still
getting ::ffff:10.10.10.10 formated addresses
in my log files. This is causing my pop-relay
stuff to break. This used to work back in 3.x
and earlier 4.x releases. I am presently at
version 4.14 and I see in host.c where there
is no #ifdef HAVE_IPV6 in a couple of places
that refer to that formatting. Is this a new
"feature" or something that was overlooked?

Thanks,
Jeff

---