[Exim] EXIM Broken after Solaris Upgrade

Author: Paul Miller
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] EXIM Broken after Solaris Upgrade
Having just upgraded our E450 to Solaris 9 I find that EXIM no
longer works as expected. It will no longer send mail to external
addresses automatically. We are using exim-4.04-1 and have changed
nothing prior to upgrading the OS. Simple testing of the
configuration:

#exim -bV
Exim version 4.04 #1 built 06-Jun-2002 11:39:16
Copyright (c) University of Cambridge 2002

...Does not suggest any problems.

I can also send mail manually from the console:

#exim postmaster@???