Re: [Exim] Re: SIGCHLD complaints back in exim 4.20

Author: Metheringham, Nigel
To: Peter Benie
CC: Philip Hazel, exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Re: SIGCHLD complaints back in exim 4.20
On Sun, 2003-06-22 at 10:20, Peter Benie wrote:
> I recently tracked down a similar bug to the pam_unix libraries. Are
> there any PAM calls on this code path?

No.
As far as I can see this was happening when there was an attempt to load
in kernel modules related to IPv6. There was certainly no pam involved
- although the pam libraries *do* sometimes run sub-processes - ie the
pam_exim module for example runs a setuid helper.

    Nigel.

CitC Virus Scanning Service powered by SkyLabs. For further information visit
http://www.citc.it

___