[Exim] Newbie configuration

Author: Louis Meunier
To: exim-users
New-Topics: [Exim] temporarily rejected RCPT - I think due to server failed.
Subject: [Exim] Newbie configuration
Quick and dirty. Two sites, one server, exim standalone on RH 8.0.
Cannot send from another box (win)to exim local or web, cannot send mail
in from other servers, but can send out from exim from the linux box.
I'm sure i missed something in configuring exim 4.14. Anyone have a list
of all the files that could need to be configured for exim to work? i
think i would be able to figure it out from there (but ive only been on
linux for 3 mos, so i might not and you will hear from me again)
Thanks in advance,

Louis