[Exim] Exim 4.20, RedHat 9, TLS compile warning

Author: Russell Wilton
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Exim 4.20, RedHat 9, TLS compile warning
Hi:
I have a Dell 2550 server with a new install of RedHat 9 and all the patches.
I am trying to build Exim 4.20 with TLS support included. The previous
discussions on this list about TLS compile problems have lead me to put the
following in my Local/Makefile:

SUPPORT_TLS=yes
TLS_LIBS=-lssl -lcrypto
TLS_INCLUDE=-I/usr/include/openssl -I/usr/kerberos/include

Everything compiles and it builds the exim binary, but in the process, it shows
the following warning when compiling tls.c:

gcc -c -O -I. -I/usr/include/openssl -I/usr/kerberos/include tls.c
In file included from tls.c:84:
tls-openssl.c: In function `tls_init':
tls-openssl.c:343: warning: assignment from incompatible pointer type

Is this something I need to resolve, or can I safely ignore it?

Russ

--
Russell D. Wilton                     E Mail: WILTON@???
Network Services Manager              Voice:   (403) 329-2525