Re: [Exim] rbl server spews...

Author: David Chait
To: eli, 'Mike Meredith', 'Margrit Lottmann'
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] rbl server spews...
SPEWS may be extreme, but it is far from trash, if nothing else they have
managed to leverage several large hosting companys into changing their
attitude toward spammers. Frankly it is an imperfect solution to a virtually
insurmountable problem, and their approach does guarantee a measure of
collateral damage, but it is about the only thing that works. Until we can
start legally throwing the book at these spamming pariah anyway.