Re: [Exim] Director that only issues "headers_add"

Author: John R. Shearer
To: Tamas TEVESZ
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Director that only issues "headers_add"
> From: Tamas TEVESZ <ice@???>
> Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 16:41:53 +0200 (CEST)
> To: "John R. Shearer" <exim-users@???>
> Cc: exim-users@???
> Subject: Re: [Exim] Director that only issues "headers_add"
>
> On Thu, 19 Jun 2003, John R. Shearer wrote:
>
>> Normally this wouldn't be a problem, but it causes the header to be added
>> twice and auto-replies are issues twice.
>
> grep ^check_ancestor spec.txt, iirc

Tamas:

Thanks for your prompt reply. An excellent suggestion.

I implemented it on my test system and ran a message through. It did stop
the header from being added twice, but since check_ancestor is specific to
aliasfile & forward file directors it doesn't resolve the problem with
double auto-replies.

We're getting closer...

- John R. S.