[Exim] save incoming and outgoing emails

Author: Mohammad Meskarian
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] save incoming and outgoing emails

I need to take copy from all incoming and out going email on exim.
I have below config and every things works fine but for only remote
delivery/
when I sent email to local address in same domain becuase it use the
diffrent delivery method it doesn't take copy from email and doesn't
pass
that to copy_router.

is there any one to know how I can setup exim to take copy of outgoing
email to local address as well.

copy_router:
driver = domainlist
route_list = *
unseen = yes
transport = copy_transport

And copy_transport:
copy_transport
driver = appendfile
file = /usr/savemail/${sender_address_local_part}
delivery_date_add
envelope_to_add
return_path_add
user = exim
group = mail
mode = 0644

For incoming mail I'v just defined shadow_transport in local_delivery
transport to
copy_incoming_transport:
driver = appendfile
file = /usr/savemail/${local_part}