[Exim] Re: exim crash on filter

Author: Peter McGarvey
To: david@grayskies.net
CC: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Re: exim crash on filter
* david@??? <david@???> [2003-06-18 16:55:07 BST]:
> I appreciate the response - this problem seems to be much improved
> after an upgrade to the latest FreeBSD port of exim (a minor
> revision). It does still occasionally get caught, but only every once
> in a great while instead of every time.

IIRC, the minor revision in the FreeBSD Exim port is due to a newer
release of the exiscan_acl patch, a few cosmetic changes to the startup
script, and a tweak or two in the sample config.

By default, the old exiscan patch is used, not the exiscan_acl patch.
And the other changes are shrubbery. So my opinion would be that your
"upgrade" did little to solve your problems.

--
TTFN, FNORD

Peter McGarvey
Freelance FreeBSD Hacker