Re: [Exim] exim+mysql+spamassasin

Author: John R. Shearer
To: rossz, exim users list
Subject: Re: [Exim] exim+mysql+spamassasin
See the "Exim, Amavis, Qpopper with TLS+MySQL Auth Mini How-To" at <
http://devel.reinikainen.net/docs/how-to/Exim/ >. It is a fantastic example
of several configurations and includes SpamAssassin integration.

As for putting "...personalized SA settings in MySQL..." you're probably
going to have to cut into the SpamAssassin code and wire in the MySQL DBI
calls in place of the DBM calls. It shouldn't be *too* hard, but will take
some effort.

- John R. S.