[Exim] Exim-4.20 and SA-Exim 3.0 problem maybe?

Author: James Bean
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Exim-4.20 and SA-Exim 3.0 problem maybe?

Ok,

Previously I was running exim-4.14 and sa-exim-2 and this worked
wonderfully, unfortunately a hard drive failure later and I had to
re-install my Redhat box (I put 9 on).

I have upgrade spamassassin to 2.55-2 (via rpm), exim to 4.20 and
sa-exim to 3.0.

The difference I am seeing is that in 4.14/2 just about anything that
was spam was being picked up as over 4.0, including the emails that were
a subject and a porn/spam webpage as the content.

Now with 4.20/3 the same spam/porn emails that come in that were getting
ratings over 4.0 are now getting 1.7 and 2.5 (tested via email from
hotmail). I have had jokes from friends come in as over 2.5 so I am
relunctant to drop the threshold from 4.0

Is there something I am missing in the setup, or to do with
Spamassassin's configuration of its rules for how it counts spam?

Some direction would be very much appreciated :-)