RE: [Exim] Mail delivered locally and not to remote mail ser…

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Suresh Ramasubramanian
To: Dan Muey
CC: exim-users
題目: RE: [Exim] Mail delivered locally and not to remote mail server
On Tue, 2003-06-17 at 21:11, Dan Muey wrote:

> We have one domain that has there own mail server and all dns we've looked up comes upwitht thr right IP.
> I even put an entry in /etc/hosts for their MX record.
> Mail still gets deleivered as a local domain through Exim which is bad since those folks never get their mail that way unoless I manually move there mail off that server and resend it on a qmail server.

Logs?

1. What are the MX records

2. What does your exim server consider as local, and what domains does
it relay for

3. Do something like running exim in debug mode to find out what's
happening to mail for this domain.

    srs