[Exim] Re: errors when I try and compile on redhat 9...

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Steve Ralph
To: exim-users
CC: linuxinfo
Betreff: [Exim] Re: errors when I try and compile on redhat 9...
** Low Priority **

On Tue, 17 Jun 2003 Gregory Machin <linuxinfo@??? > wrote

> I get the following errors when i try and compile on redhat 9
> please could someone advise ...
>
> tls-openssl.c: In function 'tls_init':
> <<more errors snipped out here>>
> make[1]: Leaving directly '/greg/exim-4.14/build-Linux-athlon'
> make: *** [go] Error 2
>
> Many Thanks

OK, I was building 4.20 (not 4.14 as I think you are) but on RedHat 9 I had several irritating TLS compilation errors until I added "TLS_INCLUDE=-I/usr/kerberos/include" to the build-time config file in the section headed "#Uncomment this setting if you are using OpenSSL \n TLS_LIBS=-lssl -lcrypto".

Once I did this it compiled sweetly. Hope this helps.

Regards - Steve.

Stephen H F Ralph,
Networks Integration Team,
Sandwell Metropolitan Borough Council.