[Exim] demime question

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Dougal McWhinney
A: Exim Users List
Asunto: [Exim] demime question
Hi All,

I am trying to use MySQL to supply a list of file extensions to the
"demime" function.
Here is the ACL commands I have setup, but it does not appear to be
working properly (i.e. lets all extensions through):

  deny  message = This message contains an unwanted file extension
($found_extension)
        demime  = ${lookup mysql{select extension from
filetypes}{${sg{$value}{\\n}{:}}}}

(Note: If I remove the lookup and add a colon separated list it works
without any problems.)

If I use the following in the system filter, it returns a colon
separated list of records from the table and I am therefore assuming the
connection to the MySQL server is operational.

${lookup mysql{select extension from
filetypes}{${sg{$value}{\\n}{:}}}}

Is there anyway of logging what the file extension "demime" has found??
Is there a way of logging the return from lookup function inside the
ACL??

Regards,
Dougal McWhinney
Acting IT/Control Systems Supervisor.
Queensland Magnesia Pty Ltd
246 Boundary Rd, Parkhurst Qld
Mail: PO Box 5798, Central Queensland Mail Centre. QLD 4702
e-mail: dmcwhinney@???
Phone: +61 7 4920 0236
Mobile: 0438 200 526
Fax: +61 7 4936 1380

"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat
you with experience."