[Exim] Shut down a connection inside an SMTP transport?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Sven Geggus
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Shut down a connection inside an SMTP transport?
Hi there,

this is somewhat related to my latest posting about DN/CN Verification. I'm
now able to check inside the SMTP-Transport if CN of the certificate is
identical to the hostname of the peer.

Reading the Documentation I did not find a possibility to abandon an already
established SMTP-connection as a result of a String expansion.

I propose an expansion Variable called tls_verify_cn which sould work
simulat to tls_verify_certificates. This should be added to the wishlist
IMO.

Sven

--
                       This APT has Super Cow Powers.