Re: [Exim] callout with three-way switch depending on the re…

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Kevin P. Fleming
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Exim users list
Aihe: Re: [Exim] callout with three-way switch depending on the results?
Wakko Warner wrote:

> Here's something interesting. What if there was a ${acl_time} variable that
> holds the time in seconds (maybe milliseconds) that it took for the previous
> ACL to run.
>
> I'm not sure if it would be of much use, or maybe more useful would be have
> it tell you the time it took between acl conditions.

That's an interesting idea.

> I'd personally like the ability to call most exim functions from perl, that
> way you can do whatever you want in perl.

That's a lot of work :-) My next project is to refactor Exim's SMTP driver so
that it can be used to do callouts, eliminating the duplicate callout code and
enabling things like AUTHenticated callouts and LMTP callouts.