[Exim] exim4 backport for Woody (was last bit of spamassassi…

Author: Richard
To: Richard Lithvall
CC: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] exim4 backport for Woody (was last bit of spamassassin)
Thanks for the link, I have added the links to my /etc/apt/sources.list
and installed the package. The install went fine, but when I look over
the conf files, I see a whole buch of lines like :

<--- snip ------>

# Define a macro DC_minimaldns if dc_minimaldns=true, to use in
# .ifdef-statements otherwise this expands to an empty line
DEBCONFminimaldnsDEBCONF

.ifdef DC_minimaldns
primary_hostname = DEBCONFvisiblenameDEBCONF
.else
# Let Exim autodetect this
# primary_hostname =
.endif

now I am assuming that this is DebConf messing up the install, but I
just wanted to check. This is from
/etc/exim4/conf.d/main/01_exim4-config_listmacrodefs

Am I right in thinking I can remove the '.ifdef' stuff and replace the
DEBCONF vars with real data ?

thanks for any help....

richard