[Exim] spamassassin under exim 4.20

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Daniel Bendersky
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: [Exim] spamassassin under exim 4.20
Hi,

I want to configure my Exim with spamassassin. I have the exican-acl
patch so I can use ACL rules to filter the mesages, but the load of the
server increased to much if I filter all messages.

I used this after the "begin acl":

check_message:
   warn  message         = X-Spam-Score: $spam_score ($spam_bar)
         spam            = nobody:true

   warn  message         = X-Spam-Report: $spam_report
         spam            = nobody:true

   warn message          = X-Spam-Flag: YES
        spam             = nobody
   accept

And the load went from 0.5 to 60 so I cannot use this to ALL the
messages. So I want to configure it only to a group of users that I
have identified under an LDAP flag.

The question is what is better, to build a router and in that router
put a system filer that evaluate if the user need to be checked and if
then, filter the messages, or there is a way to do it directly in the
ACL ?

Any ways, what you recomend to implement this? I apreciate any
suggestion/ experience that want to share.

Thanks.
--
Saludos....

Daniel Bendersky.

Daniel Bendersky              Director de Operaciones y Tecnología
dbenders@???                          http://www.netline.cl
NETLINE                                Av. Vitacura # 2939 of. 202
Oficina   : +56 2 751 2600            Las Condes, Santiago - CHILE
Celular   : +56 9 998 9122               Fax2mail : +56 2 751 2651
Voice2mail: +56 2 751 2618
            "Success is a journey, not a destination"