[Exim] manualroute problems... :\

Top Pagina
Auteur: Jose de Paula Eufrasio Junior
Aan: Lista Exim
Onderwerp: [Exim] manualroute problems... :\
--
Hello there...

I want that all email for a determined domain passes thru my exim box
(to get spam and virus protection). I made a manualroute router and put
it after amavis and spamassassin routers, and before the normal remote
smtp and local deliveries, and +relay_to_domains contain the domain name
that I want to pass.

After some tests, I'm not getting any email on the domain that is
"after" my exim box, so I moved my manualroute before any other router
and runned a exim -bdf -d 2> somefile to get the output. That's the log
of this attempt:

--------- I get this:

23524 => jjunior@??? R=mx_secundario T=remote_smtp
H=xxx.metalink.com.br [xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx]

------------------------

And all look like it's delivered, but the message doesn't get to the
xxx.metalink.com.br host...

here's my manualroute router:

--------------------------
mx_secundario: