RE: [Exim] using imap maildir per default

Author: Troy Settle
To: 'Jonas Meurer', 'exim-users'
Subject: RE: [Exim] using imap maildir per default

First, if you're calling procmail, then exim is no longer handling the
local delivery. So this ceases to be an exim issue.

In your .procmailrc:

MAILDIR=$HOME/Maildir
DEFAULT=$MAILDIR/

Then receipies like:

:0
* ^Sender.*exim-users
$MAILDIR/.Lists.Exim-Users/

> this all is on my server.
>
> is there a possibility to configure exim to use a remote Maildir for
> local mail? same as above but server:/home/${user}/Maildir instead of
> ~/Maildir/ and no procmailrc but one static folder
> server:/home/${user}/Maildir/.jonas

Mount the remote filesystem via NFS and you're good to go.

--
Troy Settle
Pulaski Networks