[Exim] using imap maildir per default

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Jonas Meurer
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] using imap maildir per default
--
hello,
i use procmail to fetch my mail from mailserver and to sort it in
maildir folders (~/Maildir/.jonas for example), but local mail to jonas
still goes to /var/spool/mail/jonas. how can i say exim to deliver this
mail also through my ~/.procmailrc so that it get's ordered.

this all is on my server.

is there a possibility to configure exim to use a remote Maildir for
local mail? same as above but server:/home/${user}/Maildir instead of
~/Maildir/ and no procmailrc but one static folder
server:/home/${user}/Maildir/.jonas

bye
jonas

--