RE: [Exim] recipients address

Autor: Thomas Kinghorn
A: Exim-Users (E-mail)
Assumpte: RE: [Exim] recipients address
Thanks Chris.

There still appears to be a problem with the whitespaces though.

deny message = relaying administratively denied from ${sender_host_address}
                 to ${local_part}@$domain does not work....

But

deny message = relaying administratively denied from \
               ${sender_host_address}-to-${local_part}@$domain

When there is a whitespace before and after 'to' the message does not
appear.

I will inform the list should I have success.

Thanks again

Tom