[Exim] Not sure how do configure Exim to do what I need...

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Steve Burkett
To: exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] Not sure how do configure Exim to do what I need...
Hello,

I'm developing an email analysis/filtering system and am using Exim as
my MTA. I'd like to configure Exim to route all valid incoming emails
(i.e., addressed to a valid email address on my server) to a
subdirectory on the server.

I have a process that will then analyze/filter the emails. When done, I
would like to somehow return it to Exim for delivery to the email
account.

Alternatively, I could read directly from the inbox files. However, I
need to make sure that my processing completes before the recipient of
the email can access it.

Is it possible to do this?

Please let me know as soon as you can because I am on a very tight
deadline.

Thanks!