[Exim] mail queue showing undelivered alias adresses

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: CaLViN
To: exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] mail queue showing undelivered alias adresses
Hello exim-users,

I know I can see the contents of the mail queue with "exim -bp". This
will show all adresses that have not been delivered yet. I can add the
adresses generated from the alias file that _have been delivered_ by
using "exim -bpa".

But what I am interested in are the adresses that are not delivered
yet, even when these were generated by an alias lookup. So I want
something like "bpa", but showing the undelivered aliases messages as
well (or only).

Did I just overlook this option in the documentation? I cound't find
it there...

--
Best regards,
 CaLViN                          mailto:exim.calvin@rellits.com