Re: [Exim] Baltimore: anybody want a speaker?

Author: James P. Roberts
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Baltimore: anybody want a speaker?
> If anybody else from the area responds to me, I'll put you all in touch
> with each other. I suppose it would also be all right if you were to
> post to the list saying "I can provide a venue in Wilmington, is there
> any interest?".
>
> Regards,
> Philip

(I thought I had already posted this item to the list, but my logs say
otherwise. Sorry for the delay...)

I can provide a venue in Wilmington, DE, USA, for a meeting/talk/class with
Philip, while he is in the area this coming October.

The room is at the NCC Chamber of Commerce building, just off I-95, in
Delaware. It includes T1 access and a laptop screen projector. First come,
first served. I can cover the room cost. All we need is sufficient interest
from people in the area, to split Philip's (very reasonable) fee, then we can
go ahead with scheduling it.

Please let me and Philip know (off list), if you are interested.

Jim Roberts
Punster Productions, Inc.

***we now return to our regularly scheduled programming***